Refunds & Returns
Englaon Refunds and Returns
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
How to request a return for defective product
- Please contact us with your order number, the item(s) you are returning and details of the problem. Our Customer Service Team will then issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#) with return address. Please feature the RA# prominently on the outer packaging when you send it back to us (please noted that the return label is NOT Pre-Paid Label)
- Once the item is received by us, and provided the returned item meets defective items criteria, we will start to repair the units and please consider 5-10 working days is required for this job.
How to request a refund
- You can request a refund within 14 days of the purchase.
- The postage fee is NOT refundable
- The item must be returned to us in its original condition, original condition means undamaged, including the outer packaging.
- Once the item is received by us, and provided the returned item meets defective items criteria, a replacement product or a full refund to you.
- This will be done within 7 business days of receiving the item.
- If No Problems was found by our inspectors, or customer change of minds, we will charge 10% restocking fees of total product price in this case.
- Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don’t match description.