Sansui 1.2m Ultra-Premium High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet Cable V 1.4a
This Version 1.4 HDMI Cable is the latest generation for HDMI equipment including 3DTV, and its will work with any equipment with HDMI 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3.
MAJOR ENHANCEMENTS INTRODUCED IN v1.4a HDMI Cable
- HDMI Ethernet Channel – Adds high-speed networking to the HDMI Cable, allows internet-enabled HDMI devices to share an internet connection via HDMU link, with no need to a separate Ethernet Cable.
- Audio Return Channel – The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio “upstream” from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback.
- 3D Over HDMI – The Specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI enable devices, such as a 240HZ 3D TV on 3D Blu-Ray Player, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
- 4K x 2K (2160p) Video Support – Enables HDMI devices to support extremely High Definition resolution, effectively four times the resolution of a 1080P device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema Systems used in many movie theaters.
- Additional Color Spaces – Supports colour spaces designed specifically for digital cameras, enabling more accurate colour rendering when viewing digital photos.